Experienced, Dedicated, Professional.
Texas Trial Lawyers
Galveston Car Accident Lawyer
Recovery After An Auto Accident
If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident, the last thing you should have to deal with is insurance paperwork and negotiations with a lineup of insurance adjusters. You deserve to have a legal advocate who can handle the legal headaches for you, maximizing your compensation on your behalf so that you can focus on moving forward. At Beeton Shabot LLC, you can find the experienced, award-winning legal service you deserve.
We can help you pursue justice and financial recovery for any motor vehicle accident involving:
- Hit-and-run driver
- Drunk driver
- Distracted driver
- Rear-end accident
- Head-on collision
- T-bone accident
- Speeding driver
- Reckless driver
- Traffic signal violation
- Truck accident
- Railroad accident
- Defective auto part
- Fatal car accident
Read our Car Accident FAQ page to learn more.
For Results After A Car Crash
We think it should be simple. Your personal injury attorney should be the one who pours his or her experience and skill into winning your case. Unfortunately, many law firms churn out cases by passing them onto paralegals or unqualified associates. That’s not how we do things here at our office. When you hire one of our injury attorneys, that attorney will be the one who works on your case from start to finish. At Beeton Shabot LLC, the lawyer you hire will personally handle every aspect of your case, from the initial evaluation and evidence gathering to negotiating with insurance. Give us a chance. Find out how we can take care of you.
Fighting For Full And Fair Compensation
After an auto accident, many people are left with steep medical bills and serious injuries. Some of these injuries may take years to heal, and some leave the sufferers with lasting disabilities. Aside from the economic costs, some victims live with severe pain on a daily basis. Many are unable to work again or contribute constructively to family life as they once did. Our team will evaluate the full scope of your damages, including economic losses, emotional damages and other hardships. We are thorough in our preparation and prosecution of each claim because we know a serious injury can have a lasting impact on your future.
7 Steps To Take After An Auto Crash
After an auto crash, it can be difficult to know what to do next. Your actions before, during, and after an accident are crucial to ensuring your health and to setting up the success of your car wreck claim. If you are ever in an accident, remember to follow these steps.
- Pull over to the side and call 911: Make sure you are not in the line of traffic and turn on your hazard lights so oncoming cars know to avoid you.
- Check for injuries: If you or anyone has been seriously hurt, call for an ambulance.
- Get insurance information: Be sure to exchange car insurance information with the other driver.
- Obtain a police report: When the police arrive, they will investigate the scene and write up a report. Ask for the police officer’s name, badge number, and how to obtain a copy of the police report.
- Gather evidence: Take as many pictures of your car, the damages and the scene, and obtain witnesses’ contact information. Record information about where your wrecked vehicle is towed to, and give this information to your lawyer as soon as possible.
- See a doctor: Some injuries may not appear until hours of even days after the initial crash. Even though you may feel fine, you may have some underlying injuries that you may not be aware of. It is always a good idea to seek medical attention promptly so a physician can evaluate underlying physical damage and monitor your symptoms.
- Contact an attorney: An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you file a claim as well as negotiate a full and fair compensation amount from insurers and/or negligent parties.
Let Us Help
We are here to guide you through the process of recovery after a car, truck or motorcycle accident. If you have any questions about filing an accident claim, or if you have been injured in a car crash and need help, contact us.