Experienced, Dedicated, Professional.
Texas Trial Lawyers
p. | 409-291-4364
- Business Litigation (Breach of Contract; Breach of Fiduciary Duty) 25%
- Civil Litigation (Insurance Bad Faith; OPA & Disasters; Construction Defects; Estate Litigation) 25%
- Personal Injury (Negligence; Motor Vehicle Accidents; Premises Liability) 20%
- Contract 5%
- Texas, 2006
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
Originally from Nevada, Amy Archambault relocated to Houston, Texas to attend the University of Houston. After receiving her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Ohio Northern University in 2006, Ms. Archambault returned to Houston and was admitted to the State Bar of Texas that same year. While attending Ohio Northern University, Ms. Archambault was a member of Law Review; interned for the Honorable Judge Gregory L. Frost, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and for Warner Brothers Entertainment (The WB Television Network); and graduated with high distinction.
Ms. Archambault is a trial lawyer who has handled cases for individuals, businesses, and mass action litigation. Ms. Archambault's practice primarily focuses on business & civil litigation, including: contract disputes, employment disputes, Oil Pollution Act and disasters, and all phases of litigation. Amy also has extensive experience in breach of fiduciary duty disputes, including: partnership disputes, trustee disputes, and professional malpractice.
Ms. Archambault is a member of the Texas Bar College.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- B.S. - 2003
- Major: Political Science
- Williamson & Rusnak, Associate, 2012 to 2017
- The Law Offices of Berry Bowen, Associate, 2006 to 2017