Experienced, Dedicated, Professional.
Texas Trial Lawyers
S. Benjamin Shabot
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Texas, 2006
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Galveston County Bar Association , Member, Present
- Houston Bar Association , Present
Benjy is a native Galvestonian and a partner in Beeton Shabot, LLC. As a trial attorney, businesses and individuals trust Benjy to solve their legal problems. Benjy is dedicated to both helping his clients understand the complex legal issues they face, and to outworking his opponents. Benjy is a member of The State Bar of Texas, The Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and The Galveston County Bar Association. He is licensed by the State Bar of Texas and is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas as well as all Texas state courts.
Benjy graduated from South Texas College of Law. There he was a member of trial teams that won first place in both The National Civil Trial Competition and The Garland Walker Trial Competition. He is a former Galveston County felony prosecutor and a former president of the Galveston County Young Lawyers Association. Benjy was the recipient of the organization's Outstanding Young Lawyer award in 2009 and was previously selected as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Bettison, Doyle, Apffel & Guarino, PC, Associate, 2009 to 2016
- Galveston County District Attorney's Office, Felony Prosecutor