Experienced, Dedicated, Professional.
Texas Trial Lawyers
Timothy A. Beeton
p. | 409-291-4364
- Civil Trials 60%
- Personal Injury Trial Law 30%
- Probate and Fiduciary Litigation 10%
- Texas, 1978
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Galveston County Bar Association , Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
Tim is Of Counsel for Beeton Shabot, LLC. Tim has tried over 75 cases to jury verdict and is admitted to practice in all Texas state courts and in United States District Courts in the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts as well as the United States Supreme Court.
In addition to his trial practice, Time is a mediator and arbitrator and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), The American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA).
Tim graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in 1977 and has over 40 years of experience handling an array of complex litigation on behalf of individuals and companies.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.) - 12/1977
- Woffard College, Spartanberg, South Carolina
- B.A. - 1970
- Major: History
- Foreman Dyess, Associate, 1978 to 1981
- Simpson Beeton, Partner/Sole Practitioner , 1986 to 2016
- Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1984
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1984